Ladidadidah

I've been knitting so much slower while on this trip compared to everyday life. Partly because I'm doing other things, partly because knitting is what I do to disengage from work, which I'm doing anyway by being on this trip, and partly because I've developed a worrying addiction to Plants vs. Zombies. But, I have managed to finish two projects while being away. One I won't tell you about yet (soon, my pretties). The other is a scarf, made in bright green cotton/acrylic yarn, with a fringe at the request of the recipient. My iPad's camera doesn't do it justice, it is much brighter green than it looks.


The pattern for this scarf can be found here: http://www.knitpicks.com/cfpatterns/pattern_display.cfm?ID=50634220&media=RAV&utm_source=media&utm_medium=marketing&utm_campaign=RAV

I'm actually very close to finishing a third project, started today, sans written pattern, and that's a ball for my canine cousins, who I will be leaving shortly.

Peace,

The Knitted Kitten